• 5 Lemon myrtle leaves
• 4 Endeavour prawns, shelled and deveined
• 1 cup caster sugar
• 1 – 2 red birds eye chillis
• Finely shredded ginger to taste
• A pinch of shredded coriander leaves
• 2 cups of rice
• A banana leaf
• Mignonette lettuce leaves
1. Put rice in rice cooker with 3 lemon myrtle leaves and cook.
2. Put 1 cup of sugar into a small saucepan and add enough water to cover. Dissolve over medium heat.
3. When dissolved add chilli, ginger, coriander and 2 lemon myrtle leaves. Cut slits in the leaves to release the flavour.
4. Place oil in a frypan and cook prawns till they curl and turn orange. Drain on paper towel.
5. Keep sauce warm in pan adding a little water until saucepan is ¾ full.
6. Cut and wash a section of banana leaf and put some rice on it. Wrap up and secure with a toothpick.
7. Place lettuce on plate and set prawns on top.
8. Drizzle the sauce over the prawns and serve.